Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween - The Quilts were Aired

Hi Everyone

I hope that all our customers that were affected in the Blue Mountains fires are safe and well.

WHAT''S NEW

Quite a bit really, we hid the new stock during the sale.


My pile of the new Kaffe Fasset prints, after I scanned them.


Yummy new Phillip Jacobs.  All these are up on the website.

THE AIRING OF THE QUILTS

Thank you to everyone who came on Sunday and shared your quilts with us.

I send a special thanks to Kaye Brown (The Finishing Touch) for letting us look at some of her quilts without being here herself.  They were beautiful Kaye.

I will just put up a selection of quilts for you all to enjoy.  From past experience I will need to post more tomorrow.













Isn't it wonderful what people have in there cupboards.  More to come.

QUILTS THAT CAME TO VISIT





The lovely lady who made these quilts really has an eye for detail.  The quilting was sublime (if only mine looked as good).

Melinda





















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter