Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My goodess its almost August

Hi Everyone

So sorry about the delay, but I managed to give myself a dose of bronchitis, so I have been lying a bit low.  The drugs are kicking in  now so I'm back at the PC. 

WHAT'S NEW

A lot, here is a small selection.  There has been a lot more fabrics arrive in the last few weeks.  I haven't been able to keep up.







Have you caught up with the The Double Wedding Ring Competition?

The New York Modern Quilter Guild is the driving force behind an INTERNATIONAL Double Wedding Ring Challenge.  Wouldn't it be great if an Australian won a category.

Click on this link and read all about it. 


We have just received our delivery of the EZ Double Wedding Ring templates.  Phone us if you would like a set.  I think this whole thing looks like good fun.


I have not coughed once during the making of this blog.  It is a miracle.

Melinda


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter