Thursday, April 11, 2013

Getting Back on Track

Hi Everyone

A big thank you to all who participated in our Sale.  We had fun, I hope you had fun.


We had some busy moments, but still I don't think we have space to put everything new out.

WHAT'S NEW


Very busy getting new fabric ready to scan for the website.


New Kaffe Fasset fabrics and Sarah Fielke's wonderful new book.


New Phillip Jacobs and Brandon Mably fabrics with Kim McLean's new pattern "Trees of the Four Seasons".  The new fabrics will work a treat in this masterpiece from Kim.


Pam Kitty


Love the beach themed 30's print. (It looks a bit 50s to me but who cares.)


New Judie Rothermel, just beautiful.

And many more boxes that we haven't even opened yet.  Stay tuned.

CLASS ACTION



Karen Cunningham's class. Wow.




Brigittte Giblin's class.


Sneak peek at Brigitte's new quilt.

WHAT I DID OVER EASTER

We have been so busy I haven't shown you what I did over the Easter break. After my sewing disaster at Christmas, I spent the three days in the classroom, just me and the machine.  It was good.  Of course I only managed half of what I wanted to do.  Here are two projects that are presentable.


From the Kaffe Fasset book "Quilts in Sweden".  I'm rather pleased with this.  More quilting!!!



Finally, I have finished the blocks for my Barbara Brackman, Block of the Week, from some time ago now.  I added some extra blocks that I had to make sure were period correct.  I just have to sew them together now, I am not using any sashing so the end result will look something like this.

Melinda






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter