Friday, December 14, 2012

End of Year Clean Up

Hi Everybody
 
The end of the year is fast approaching so here are our Christmas Trading Dates.
 
Our last day is Saturday 22 December.
 
We re-open on Thursday 10 January.
 
You can place orders on-line throughout the break as I will come into the shop to do mail orders once a week whilst we are closed.
 
After our Sale, we now have the annual excitement of clearing out stock into our Value Fabrics in the shop.
 
I am culling madly, as, despite the Sale, we still have no room for new stock.  I am working my way through the shelves.  I'm currently in the Japanese fabrics.
 
Now our Value Fabrics (the ones in the cardboard boxes) that normally retail for $13.50 per metre are overflowing.
 
So as a final Christmas present we are marking down all our Value Fabrics to $9.00 per metre (0.5m minimum), up until we close at Christmas.
 
This sale is only available to customers who visit the shop as these fabrics are not on-line.
 
Please try to drop in as some great fabrics are being discounted.  More will be added all the time until I have the shop just right.
 
Melinda
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter